تمت ارشفة منتديات نبع الفرات

المشاركات من الموضوع Quotes - Statuses

1. بواسطة Smart

This thread for Quotes
    You can participate

“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”
    ― Dr. Seuss
  2. بواسطة Smart

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
    ― Marilyn Monroe
  3. بواسطة Smart

“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.”
    ― Oscar Wilde
  4. بواسطة Smart

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”
    ― Albert Einstein
  5. بواسطة Smart

“So many books, so little time.”
    ― Frank Zappa
  6. بواسطة Smart

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”
    ― Bernard M. Baruch
  7. بواسطة Smart

“A room without books is like a body without a soul.”
    ― Marcus Tullius Cicero
  8. بواسطة Smart

“You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching,
    Love like you'll never be hurt,
    Sing like there's nobody listening,
    And live like it's heaven on earth.”
    ― William W. Purkey
  9. بواسطة Smart

“You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.”
    ― Dr. Seuss
  10. بواسطة Smart

“You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.”
    ― Mae West
  11. بواسطة Smart

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.”
    ― Mahatma Gandhi
  12. بواسطة Smart

“In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.”
    ― Robert Frost
  13. بواسطة Smart

“If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals.”
    ― J.K. Rowling,
  14. بواسطة Smart

“Don’t walk in front of me… I may not follow
    Don’t walk behind me… I may not lead
    Walk beside me… just be my friend”
    ― Albert Camus
  15. بواسطة Smart

“Friendship ... is born at the moment when one man says to another "What! You too? I thought that no one but myself . . .”
    ― C.S. Lewis,
  16. بواسطة Smart

“No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.”
    ― Eleanor Roosevelt,
  17. بواسطة Smart

“If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything.”
    ― Mark Twain
  18. بواسطة Smart

“A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.”
    ― Elbert Hubbard
  19. بواسطة Smart

“I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”
    ― Maya Angelou
  20. بواسطة Smart

“Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.”
    ― Oscar Wilde
  21. بواسطة Smart

“Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.”

"عش كأنك ستموت غدا. تعلم كأنك تعيش للابد."

― Mahatma Gandhi
  22. بواسطة Smart

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.”

"العيش هو أندر شيء في العالم. معظم الناس موجودة، وهذا كل شيء."

― Oscar Wilde
  23. بواسطة Smart

“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”

"الظلام لا يستطيع طرد الظلام: فقط الضوء يستطيع أن يفعل ذلك. لا يمكن للكراهية أن تكره الكراهية: فالحب وحده هو الذي يستطيع فعل ذلك. "

― Martin Luther King Jr., A Testament of Hope: The Essential Writings and Speeches
  24. بواسطة Smart

“I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.”

"أنا ذكي جدا لدرجة أنني في بعض الأحيان لا أفهم كلمة واحدة من ما أقوله".

― Oscar Wilde, The Happy Prince and Other Stories
  25. بواسطة Smart

“Without music, life would be a mistake.”

"بدون موسيقى الحياة ستكون غلطة."

― Friedrich Nietzsche, Twilight of the Idols
  26. بواسطة Smart

“To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.”

"أن تكون نفسك في عالم يحاول باستمرار جعلك شيء آخر هو أعظم إنجاز".

― Ralph Waldo Emerson
  27. بواسطة Smart

“We accept the love we think we deserve.”

"نقبل الحب الذي نظن اننا نستحقه."

― Stephen Chbosky, The Perks of Being a Wallflower
  28. بواسطة Smart

“Insanity is doing the same thing, over and over again, but expecting different results.”

"الجنون يفعل الشيء نفسه مرارًا وتكرارًا ، ولكن نتوقع نتائج مختلفة."

― Narcotics Anonymous
  29. بواسطة حسن الياسري

شكرا جزيلا اخ سمارت العزيز
  30. بواسطة Smart

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bow lines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”
    ― H. Jackson Brown Jr.,
  31. بواسطة Smart

“It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.”
    ― André Gide,
  32. بواسطة Smart

“Only once in your life, I truly believe, you find someone who can completely turn your world around. You tell them things that you’ve never shared with another soul and they absorb everything you say and actually want to hear more. You share hopes for the future, dreams that will never come true, goals that were never achieved and the many disappointments life has thrown at you. When something wonderful happens, you can’t wait to tell them about it, knowing they will share in your excitement. They are not embarrassed to cry with you when you are hurting or laugh with you when you make a fool of yourself. Never do they hurt your feelings or make you feel like you are not good enough, but rather they build you up and show you the things about yourself that make you special and even beautiful. There is never any pressure, jealousy or competition but only a quiet calmness when they are around. You can be yourself and not worry about what they will think of you because they love you for who you are. The things that seem insignificant to most people such as a note, song or walk become invaluable treasures kept safe in your heart to cherish forever. Memories of your childhood come back and are so clear and vivid it’s like being young again. Colours seem brighter and more brilliant. Laughter seems part of daily life where before it was infrequent or didn’t exist at all. A phone call or two during the day helps to get you through a long day’s work and always brings a smile to your face. In their presence, there’s no need for continuous conversation, but you find you’re quite content in just having them nearby. Things that never interested you before become fascinating because you know they are important to this person who is so special to you. You think of this person on every occasion and in everything you do. Simple things bring them to mind like a pale blue sky, gentle wind or even a storm cloud on the horizon. You open your heart knowing that there’s a chance it may be broken one day and in opening your heart, you experience a love and joy that you never dreamed possible. You find that being vulnerable is the only way to allow your heart to feel true pleasure that’s so real it scares you. You find strength in knowing you have a true friend and possibly a soul mate who will remain loyal to the end. Life seems completely different, exciting and worthwhile. Your only hope and security is in knowing that they are a part of your life.”
    ― Bob Marley
  33. بواسطة Smart

“All that is gold does not glitter,
    Not all those who wander are lost;
    The old that is strong does not wither,
    Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
    A light from the shadows shall spring;
    Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
    The crownless again shall be king.”
    ― J.R.R. Tolkien,
  34. بواسطة Smart

“It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.”
    ― J.K. Rowling,
  35. بواسطة Smart

“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.”
    ― Marilyn Monroe
  36. بواسطة Smart

“The person, be it gentleman or lady, who has not pleasure in a good novel, must be intolerably stupid.”
    ― Jane Austen, Northanger Abbey
  37. بواسطة Smart

“There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.”
    ― Albert Einstein
  38. بواسطة Smart

“It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.”
    ― J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
  39. بواسطة Smart

“As he read, I fell in love the way you fall asleep: slowly, and then all at once.”
    ― John Green, The Fault in Our Stars
  40. بواسطة Smart

“Good friends, good books, and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life.”
    ― Mark Twain
  41. بواسطة Smart

“It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.”
    ― Maurice Switzer
  42. بواسطة Smart

“The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool.”
    ― William Shakespeare,
  43. بواسطة Smart

“Life is what happens to us while we are making other plans.”
    "الحياة هي ما يحدث لنا بينما نقوم بوضع خطط أخرى."

― Allen Saunders
  44. بواسطة Smart

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to reform (or pause and reflect).”
    ― Mark Twain
  45. بواسطة Smart

“We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.”
    ― Oscar Wilde
  46. بواسطة Smart

“Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift of God, which is why we call it the present.”

"بالأمس هو التاريخ ، وغدا هو لغز ، اليوم هو هبة من الله ، وهذا هو السبب في أننا نسميها الحاضر."

― Bil Keane
  47. بواسطة Smart

“Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”

"الحكايات الخرافية أكثر من حقيقية: ليس لأنهم يخبروننا بوجود تنانين ، ولكن لأنهم يخبروننا أنه يمكن ضرب التنين".

― Neil Gaiman, Coraline
  48. بواسطة Smart

“A woman is like a tea bag; you never know how strong it is until it's in hot water.”

"المرأة مثل كيس الشاي. أنت لا تعرف أبدًا مدى قوتها حتى تكون في الماء الساخن. "

― Eleanor Roosevelt
  49. بواسطة Smart

“I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.”
    "لم أفشل. لقد وجدت للتو 10000 طريقة لن تنجح. "

― Thomas A. Edison
  50. بواسطة Smart

“The man who does not read has no advantage over the man who cannot read.”

"إن الرجل الذي لا يقرأ لا يمتلك أي ميزة على الرجل الذي لا يستطيع القراءة".

― Mark Twain
  51. بواسطة Smart

“The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference. The opposite of art is not ugliness, it's indifference. The opposite of faith is not heresy, it's indifference. And the opposite of life is not death, it's indifference.”

"عكس الحب ليس كراهية ، بل هو لامبالاة. عكس الفن ليس القبح ، اللامبالاة. عكس الإيمان ليس بدعة ، إنه لامبالاة. وعكس الحياة ليس الموت ، إنه لامبالاة ".

― Elie Wiesel
  52. بواسطة Smart

“It is not a lack of love, but a lack of friendship that makes unhappy marriages.”
    ― Friedrich Nietzsche
  53. بواسطة Smart

“If you don't stand for something you will fall for anything.”
    ― Gordon A. Eadie
  54. بواسطة Smart

“I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.”
    ― Douglas Adams,
  55. بواسطة Smart

“I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.”
    "أقسم بأنني لست على ما يرام."

― J.K. Rowling,
  56. بواسطة Smart

“Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.”
    ― Groucho Marx, The Essential Groucho: Writings For By And About Groucho Marx
  57. بواسطة Smart

“I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.”
    ― Albert Einstein
  58. بواسطة Smart

“I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride: I love you in this way because I do not know any other way of loving but this, in which there is no I or you, so intimate that your hand upon my chest is my hand, so intimate that when I fall asleep your eyes close.”
    ― Pablo Neruda,
  59. بواسطة Smart

“I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living.”
    ― Dr. Seuss
  60. بواسطة Rose

الحياة دمعتان..دمعة لقاء و دمعة فراق
    فان لم تجمعنا الايام....فسوف تجمعنا الاحلام...
    فان لم تجمعنا الاحلام...فسوف تجمعنا الذكريات و روعتها بالامل ز اللقاء...فاذا رست سفينتك على شاطئ الذكريات .....
    فأجعلني احد ركابها ....!!!!
  61. بواسطة Rose

جمَال الرُوحَ هُو الشيَءْ الوحِيدَ الذيَ يسْتطيعُ حتى الأعمَئ أنْ يراه
  62. بواسطة Rose

ﻻ‌ٓ ﺃﻧﺪﻡ ﻋﻠﻰ ﻋﻼ‌ﻗﺘﻲ ﺏِ ﺃَﺣﺪ ﺃﺑﺪﺍً ؛ ﻫَﺬﺍ ﺩﺭﺱْ ، ﻫﺬﺍ ﺫِﻛﺮﻯ ، ﻫﺬﺍ ﺻﺪﻳﻖ ﻗﺪﻳﻢ ، ﻫﺬﺍ ﻏَﺮﻳﺐ ، ﻫﺬﺍ ﻣﻤﻴّﺰ ، ﻭﺫﺍﻙ ﺣُﺐ ﺍﺑﺪﻱ ﺳَﻴﺒﻘﻰ ﻓﻲ ﻗَﻠﺒﻲ !
  63. بواسطة Rose

ﺃحَدهُمْ فِيْ غَايَةُ البُعد ﻭأقربْ لِيْ مِنْ كُلِ شَيءْ ,.!
  64. بواسطة Rose

قَدُ تُكسًبّ فُيّ يّوِم مٱ شّخٌصِٱً يّعٱدُل كل مٱ خٌسًرتُۂ فُيّ حًيّٱتُـك كُـلهٱ .. !
  65. بواسطة Rose

لا بَأسَ أنْ نَبكِي قَليلًا .. أو رُبَّمَا كَثِيرًا
    فبَعضُ الدُّروس لا نستَوعِبهَا إلاَّ وَجَعًا ~
  66. بواسطة Rose

كل القلوب ستنساك ما عدا قلب أحبك بِ صدق ! ♥
  67. بواسطة Rose

الألسن المهذّبة ، تُضيف إلى أصحآبهآ هآلةً من الجمآلِ الجذآب ♥
  68. بواسطة Rose

“لا تسعى لتبرير نيتك ان كنت تراها واضحه جداً فالبعض يمشي و عقولهم تجري خلفهم للأسف !”
  69. بواسطة Rose

عندما نعيش لنسعد الآخرين يرزقنا الله بآخرين ليسعدونا ،
    فابحث عن العطاء لا الأخذ ، فكلما أعطيت كلما أخذت دون أن تطلب :")
  70. بواسطة Rose

بالرغم من أن أيامي متشابهه إلا أن تفاؤلي يزداد يوما بعد يوم بأن الحياه ستتغير
  71. بواسطة Rose

لا تتمنى لـ غيرک إلا كل خير فإن نيتک الطيبه ستجلب لک التوفيق
  72. بواسطة Rose

* مؤلم عندما يقول لك الناس ” كُن قوياً ” وليس لديهم أي فكره عن صعوبة ما تمر به
  73. بواسطة Rose

سعادتيّ هِي رؤيہ من احب بخير . .
    فَ ي ربَ اجعلهم سّعداء اينما گآنوا
  74. بواسطة Rose

أصعَبُ اللحظَآتْ أنْ تَقُولْ عَكْسَ مَآ تَشعُر بِه !
  75. بواسطة Rose

أجمل مافي التقدم بالسن أنه يجعلك تستصغر أمورا كثيرة كانت تستهلك طاقتك ومشاعرك يوما ما
    فالنضوج سمة تعيد ترتيب الأشياء
  76. بواسطة Rose

لا تعبثوا بقلوب الآخرين فربما ينطق بدعوة لا ترد
  77. بواسطة Rose

الكلام الجميل قد يغير مسار يوم أحد بالكامل
    أو حتى قد يغير شيئ في نفسه للأبد
  78. بواسطة Rose

قد تفقد أشياء جميلة وتقول عنها "لا تعوض"
    وقد تتفاجئ بأشياء أجمل تنسيك "ما لا يتعوض"
  79. بواسطة Rose

الإنسان الذي يُمگنهُ إتقان الصبر يُمگنهُ إتقان أي شيء آخر..
  80. بواسطة حسن الياسري

فقدان
    حروف فقدت رونقها
  81. بواسطة Smart

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
    ― Steve Martin
  82. بواسطة Smart

“Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.”

"حب الجميع، ثق قليلا، لا تسئ لأحد."

― William Shakespeare, All's Well That Ends Well
  83. بواسطة Smart

“Have you ever been in love? Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable. It opens your chest and it opens up your heart and it means that someone can get inside you and mess you up.”

"هل سبق لك أن أحببت؟ فظيع أليس كذلك؟ تجعلك غير مرتاح. إنه يفتح صدرك ويفتح قلبك وهذا يعني أنه يمكن لشخص ما أن يدخل إلى داخلك ويخدعك.

― Neil Gaiman, The Kindly Ones
  84. بواسطة Smart

“Never put off till tomorrow what may be done day after tomorrow just as well.”
    ― Mark Twain
  85. بواسطة Smart

“You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go...”

"أنت عبقري. لديك أرجل في حذائك. يمكنك توجيه نفسك إلى أي اتجاه تختاره. انت لوحدك. وأنت تعرف ما تعرفه. وأنت الشخص الذي سيقرر أين الذهاب ... "

― Dr. Seuss, Oh, The Places You'll Go!
  86. بواسطة Smart

“That which does not kill us makes us stronger.”
    "مالا يقتلنا يزيدنا قوه."

― Friedrich Nietzsche
  87. بواسطة Smart

“A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies, said Jojen. The man who never reads lives only one.”

"يعيش القارئ ألف حياة قبل أن يموت ،" قال Jojen. الرجل الذي لا يقرأ لة حياة واحدة فقط ".

― George R.R. Martin, A Dance with Dragons
  88. بواسطة Smart

“For every minute you are angry you lose sixty seconds of happiness.”

"في كل دقيقة أنت غاضب تخسر ستين ثانية من السعادة."

― Ralph Waldo Emerson
  89. بواسطة Smart

“Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.”

"إن الشعور بالحب الشديد من قبل شخص ما يمنحك القوة ، في حين أن حب شخص ما يمنحك الشجاعة بعمق."

― Lao Tzu
  90. بواسطة Smart

“If you judge people, you have no time to love them.”
    "إذا حكمت على الناس ، فلن يكون لديك وقت لمحبتهم."

― Mother Teresa
  91. بواسطة Smart

“It is never too late to be what you might have been.”

"لم يفت الأوان بعد لأن تكون ما كنت قد تكون عليه."

― George Eliot
  92. بواسطة Smart

“This life is what you make it. No matter what, you're going to mess up sometimes, it's a universal truth. But the good part is you get to decide how you're going to mess it up. Girls will be your friends - they'll act like it anyway. But just remember, some come, some go. The ones that stay with you through everything - they're your true best friends. Don't let go of them. Also remember, sisters make the best friends in the world. As for lovers, well, they'll come and go too. And baby, I hate to say it, most of them - actually pretty much all of them are going to break your heart, but you can't give up because if you give up, you'll never find your soulmate. You'll never find that half who makes you whole and that goes for everything. Just because you fail once, doesn't mean you're gonna fail at everything. Keep trying, hold on, and always, always, always believe in yourself, because if you don't, then who will, sweetie? So keep your head high, keep your chin up, and most importantly, keep smiling, because life's a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about.”
    ― Marilyn Monroe
  93. بواسطة Smart

“It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to our enemies, but just as much to stand up to our friends.”

"يتطلب الأمر قدرا كبيرا من الشجاعة للوقوف في وجه أعدائنا ، ولكن بقدر ما يمكننا الوقوف أمام أصدقائنا".

94. بواسطة Smart

“There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment.”

"لا يوجد أبدا وقت أو مكان للحب الحقيقي. يحدث ذلك عن طريق الخطأ ، في ضربات القلب ، في لحظة واحدة تومض ، ".

― Sarah Dessen, The Truth About Forever
  95. بواسطة Smart

“I love deadlines. I love the whooshing noise they make as they go by.”

"أنا أحب المواعيد النهائية. أحب الضجيج الهائل الذي يصنعونه أثناء مرورهم ".

― Douglas Adams, The Salmon of Doubt
  96. بواسطة Smart

“My thoughts are stars I cannot fathom into constellations.”
  97. بواسطة Smart

“If you can't explain it to a six year old, you don't understand it yourself.”

"إذا لم تستطع توضيح ذلك لعمر ست سنوات ، فإنك لا تفهمها بنفسك."

― Albert Einstein
  98. بواسطة Smart

“Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.”

"الحب هو ذلك الشرط الذي تكون فيه سعادة شخص آخر ضرورية لنفسك ."

― Robert A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
  99. بواسطة Smart

“I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you.”

"أنا لست منزعجًا لأنك كذبت علي ، أنا منزعج من الآن فصاعداً لا أستطيع تصديقك."

― Friedrich Nietzsche
  100. بواسطة Smart

“Anyone who thinks sitting in church can make you a Christian must also think that sitting in a garage can make you a car.”
    ― Garrison Keillor
  101. بواسطة Smart

“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.”
    "ليس هناك معاناة أكبر من أن تحمل قصة لا توصف بداخلك."

― Maya Angelou, I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings
  102. بواسطة Smart

“I have always imagined that Paradise will be a kind of library.”

"لطالما تخيلت أن الجنة ستكون نوعًا من المكتبة."

― Jorge Luis Borges
  103. بواسطة Smart

“Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.”
    ― Robert A. Heinlein
  104. بواسطة Smart

“Everything you can imagine is real.”

"كل شيء يمكنك تخليه هو حقيقي."

― Pablo Picasso
  105. بواسطة Smart

“Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.”
    "في بعض الأحيان تكون الأسئلة معقدة والأجوبة بسيطة."

― Dr. Seuss
  106. بواسطة Smart

“We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are.”
    ― Anaïs Nin
  107. بواسطة Smart

“We read to know we're not alone.”

"نقرأ لنعرف أننا لسنا وحدنا".

― William Nicholson, Shadowlands
  108. بواسطة Smart

“You love me. Real or not real?"
    I tell him, "Real.”
    ― Suzanne Collins, Mockingjay
  109. بواسطة Smart

“You may not be her first, her last, or her only. She loved before she may love again. But if she loves you now, what else matters? She's not perfect—you aren't either, and the two of you may never be perfect together but if she can make you laugh, cause you to think twice, and admit to being human and making mistakes, hold onto her and give her the most you can. She may not be thinking about you every second of the day, but she will give you a part of her that she knows you can break—her heart. So don't hurt her, don't change her, don't analyze and don't expect more than she can give. Smile when she makes you happy, let her know when she makes you mad, and miss her when she's not there.”
    ― Bob Marley
  110. بواسطة Rose

أرَى فِيكْ المنْفَى والوطَنْ لذلكَ حينَمآ أردْتُ أنْ أهجُرك عُدْتُ إليك !♥
  111. بواسطة Rose

مؤلم أن تعاندك الدنيا ومتعب أن تتحداك الظروف ولكن تأكد أن الحياه تركع أمامك عندما تجدك تبتسم لما تفعله بك
  112. بواسطة Rose

مـآ أجملَ أن تَندمج قُلوْبنــآ وأروآحنــآ مَعــاً ! مـآ أجملَ أن نَكوْن أنـآ وأنت قَلب وَآحِد وَروْح وَآحِدة ! فَ تَشعُر بيْ وَأشعرُ بــِكـ ! أنت أنـآ وأنـآ أنت ! . ... . . يَــآاااااه .. لَوْ تَعلم ْكَمْ أحبّــكـ
  113. بواسطة Rose

جَميل ذآك القَدر الذي يبعدنآْ عَن أشياء لآ تستحقنآ
  114. بواسطة Rose

التوقعات الكبيرة هي أقوى مُسبب للألم والإحباط في حياتك
  115. بواسطة Rose

مساعدتك للناس وإن نسوا .. خير لم ينساه الله لك
  116. بواسطة Rose

الإنسانية رُتبة يصل لها بعض البشر - ويموت آخرون دون الوصول لها.
  117. بواسطة Rose

البعض تعيش معه عمر لا تذكر منه لحظه !
    والبعض تعيش معه لحظه تذكرها طول العمر
  118. بواسطة Rose

لماذا المتخاصمون يرفعون أصواتهم ويصرخون في بعضهم رغم أن المسافة قريبة بينهم ؟

لأن المسافة بين القلوب ابتعدت فيحتاجون إلى الصراخ لإيصال أصواتهم
  119. بواسطة Rose

الحديث مع النفس ليس أمرا مجنونا كما يعتقد البعض فانفسنا هي الوحيدة القادرة على الاستماع إلينا بصدق وإنصات دون تذمر او مجاملة
  120. بواسطة Smart

“All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt.”

"كل ما تحتاج إليه هو الحب. لكن القليل من الشوكولاتة الآن لا يؤلم ».

― Charles M. Schulz
  121. بواسطة Smart

“If you only read the books that everyone else is reading, you can only think what everyone else is thinking.”

"إذا قرأت فقط الكتب التي يقرأها الجميع ، يمكنك فقط التفكير في ما يفكر فيه الآخرون".

― Haruki Murakami, Norwegian Wood
  122. بواسطة Smart

“Sometimes, you read a book and it fills you with this weird evangelical zeal, and you become convinced that the shattered world will never be put back together unless and until all living humans read the book.”

123. بواسطة Smart

“Never trust anyone who has not brought a book with them.”
    ― Lemony Snicket, Horseradish
  124. بواسطة Smart

“Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it may be necessary from time to time to give a stupid or misinformed beholder a black eye.”
    ― Jim Henson
  125. بواسطة Smart

“You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”
    ― C.S. Lewis
  126. بواسطة Smart

“Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Your than You.”
    ― Dr. Seuss, Happy Birthday to You!
  127. بواسطة Smart

“It is impossible to live without failing at something, unless you live so cautiously that you might as well not have lived at all - in which case, you fail by default.”

"من المستحيل العيش بدون الفشل في شيء ما ، إلا إذا كنت تعيش بحذر شديد لدرجة أنك قد لا تعيش على الإطلاق - وفي هذه الحالة ، فإنك تفشل بشكل افتراضي".

― J.K. Rowling
  128. بواسطة Smart

“Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?”
    "بالطبع يحدث داخل رأسك ، هاري ، ولكن لماذا على الأرض يعني أنه غير حقيقي؟"

― J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
  129. بواسطة Smart

“I'm not afraid of death; I just don't want to be there when it happens.”

"أنا لست خائفا من الموت. أنا لا أريد أن أكون هناك عندما تحدث "

― Woody Allen
  130. بواسطة Smart

“To the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure.”

"إلى العقل المنظم جيداً ، فإن الموت ليس سوى المغامرة الكبرى التالية."

131. بواسطة Smart

“Have you fallen in love with the wrong person yet?'
    Jace said, "Unfortunately, Lady of the Haven, my one true love remains myself."
    ..."At least," she said, "you don't have to worry about rejection, Jace Wayland."
    "Not necessarily. I turn myself down occasionally, just to keep it interesting.”

― Cassandra Clare, City of Bones
  132. بواسطة Smart

“If you want your children to be intelligent, read them fairy tales. If you want them to be more intelligent, read them more fairy tales.”

"إذا كنت تريد أن يكون أطفالك أذكياء ، اقرؤوا لهم حكايات خرافية. إذا كنت تريد أن يكونوا أكثر ذكاءً ، اقرؤوا المزيد من القصص الخيالية ".

― Albert Einstein
  133. بواسطة Smart

“If one cannot enjoy reading a book over and over again, there is no use in reading it at all.”
    "إذا لم يستطع المرء الاستمتاع بقراءة كتاب مراراً وتكراراً ، فلا فائدة من قراءته على الإطلاق".

― Oscar Wilde
  134. بواسطة Smart

“Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away.”

"كلما شعرت بالحاجة للتمرين ، أستلقي حتى يختفي."

― Paul Terry
  135. بواسطة Smart

“Logic will get you from A to Z; imagination will get you everywhere.”

"سيجعلك المنطق من الألف إلى الياء. سوف يخلقك الخيال في كل مكان ".

― Albert Einstein
  136. بواسطة Smart

“I'm in love with you," he said quietly.

"Augustus," I said.

"I am," he said. He was staring at me, and I could see the corners of his eyes crinkling. "I'm in love with you, and I'm not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things. I'm in love with you, and I know that love is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable, and that we're all doomed and that there will come a day when all our labor has been returned to dust, and I know the sun will swallow the only earth we'll ever have, and I am in love with you.”
  137. بواسطة Smart

“I am nothing special, of this I am sure. I am a common man with common thoughts and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten, but I've loved another with all my heart and soul, and to me, this has always been enough..”

"أنا لا أشعر بأي شيء خاص ، أنا متأكد من ذلك. أنا رجل عادي مع أفكار مشتركة وقد قادت حياة مشتركة. لا توجد أي نصب تذكاري مخصص لي وسوف يتم نسيان اسمي قريباً ، لكني أحببت آخر من كل قلبي وروحي ، وبالنسبة لي ، كان هذا دائماً كافياً .. "

― Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook
  138. بواسطة Smart

“Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.”

"الحياة ليست عن نفسك. الحياة هي حول إنشاء نفسك."

― George Bernard Shaw
  139. بواسطة Smart

“You don't get to choose if you get hurt in this world...but you do have some say in who hurts you. I like my choices.”

"لا يمكنك اختيار ما إذا كنت تتأذى في هذا العالم ... ولكن لديك بعض الكلام حول من يؤذيك. أنا أحب اختياراتي ".

140. بواسطة Smart

“The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you'll go.”

"كلما قرأت أكثر ، كلما زادت الأشياء التي ستعرفها. كلما تعلمت أكثر ، زادت الأماكن التي ستذهب إليها. "

― Dr. Seuss, I Can Read With My Eyes Shut!
  141. بواسطة Smart

“Sometimes people are beautiful.
    Not in looks.
    Not in what they say.
    Just in what they are.”

"في بعض الأحيان يكون الناس جميلين.
    ليس في المظهر.
    ليس في ما يقولون.
    فقط في ما هي عليه."

― Markus Zusak, I Am the Messenger
  142. بواسطة Smart

“Folks are usually about as happy as they make their minds up to be.”
    ― Abraham Lincoln
  143. بواسطة Smart

“One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain.”
    ― Bob Marley
  144. بواسطة Smart

“The truth is, everyone is going to hurt you. You just got to find the ones worth suffering for.”
    ― Bob Marley
  145. بواسطة Smart

“Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.”
    ― Theodore Roosevelt
  146. بواسطة Smart

“If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.”
    ― Joan Powers, Pooh's Little Instruction Book
  147. بواسطة Smart

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

"ليس بإمكاننا جميعا القيام بأشياء عظيمة. لكن يمكننا القيام بأشياء صغيرة بحب كبير ".

― Mother Teresa
  148. بواسطة Smart

“Saying 'I notice you're a nerd' is like saying, 'Hey, I notice that you'd rather be intelligent than be stupid, that you'd rather be thoughtful than be vapid, that you believe that there are things that matter more than the arrest record of Lindsay Lohan. Why is that?' In fact, it seems to me that most contemporary insults are pretty lame. Even 'lame' is kind of lame. Saying 'You're lame' is like saying 'You walk with a limp.' Yeah, whatever, so does 50 Cent, and he's done all right for himself.”
    ― John Green
  149. بواسطة Smart

“Love is like the wind, you can't see it but you can feel it.”

"الحب مثل الريح ، لا يمكنك رؤيته ولكن يمكنك أن تشعر به".

― Nicholas Sparks, A Walk to Remember
  150. بواسطة Smart

“I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book.”
    ― Groucho Marx
  151. بواسطة Smart

“Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me... Anything can happen, child. Anything can be.”
    ― Shel Silverstein
  152. بواسطة Smart

“There is no friend as loyal as a book.”

"لا يوجد صديق مخلص مثل كتاب."

― Ernest Hemingway
  153. بواسطة Smart

“When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.”

― Helen Keller
  154. بواسطة Smart

“You don’t have a soul, Doctor. You are a soul. You have a body, temporarily.”
    ― Walter M. Miller Jr., A Canticle for Leibowitz
  155. بواسطة Smart

“The difference between genius and stupidity is: genius has its limits.”

"الفرق بين العبقرية والغباء هو: العبقري له حدوده".

― Alexandre Dumas fils
  156. بواسطة Smart

“People think a soul mate is your perfect fit, and that's what everyone wants. But a true soul mate is a mirror, the person who shows you everything that is holding you back, the person who brings you to your own attention so you can change your life.

A true soul mate is probably the most important person you'll ever meet, because they tear down your walls and smack you awake. But to live with a soul mate forever? Nah. Too painful. Soul mates, they come into your life just to reveal another layer of yourself to you, and then leave.

A soul mates purpose is to shake you up, tear apart your ego a little bit, show you your obstacles and addictions, break your heart open so new light can get in, make you so desperate and out of control that you have to transform your life, then introduce you to your spiritual master...”
    ― Elizabeth Gilbert, Eat, Pray, Love
  157. بواسطة Smart

“It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be.”
    ― J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
  158. بواسطة Smart

“The story so far:
    In the beginning the Universe was created.
    This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.”
    ― Douglas Adams, The Restaurant at the End of the Universe
  159. بواسطة Smart

“You don't love someone because they're perfect, you love them in spite of the fact that they're not.”

"أنت لا تحب شخص ما لأنه مثالي ، فأنت تحبهم رغم حقيقة أنهم ليسوا كذلك."

― Jodi Picoult, My Sister's Keeper
  160. بواسطة Smart

“If you can make a woman laugh, you can make her do anything.”

"إذا كان بامكانك جعل امرأة تضحك ، يمكنك جعلها تفعل أي شيء."

― Marilyn Monroe
  161. بواسطة Smart

“I would venture to guess that Anon, who wrote so many poems without signing them, was often a woman.”
    ― Virginia Woolf
  162. بواسطة Smart

“We’re all a little weird. And life is a little weird. And when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall into mutually satisfying weirdness—and call it love—true love.”

"نحن جميعا الى حد ما غرباء. والحياة غريبة بعض الشيء. وعندما نعثر على شخص يكون غرابه متوافقًا مع شخصيتنا ، فإننا ننضم إليه ونقع في غرابة مرضية متبادلة - ونطلق عليه الحب - الحب الحقيقي. "

― Robert Fulghum, True Love
  163. بواسطة Smart

“Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.”

"النجاح ليس نهائياً ، والفشل ليس قاتلاً: إنها الشجاعة لمواصلة هذه التهم."

― Winston S. Churchill
  164. بواسطة Smart

“Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.”

"الحياة مثل ركوب الدراجة. لتحافظ علي توزانك يجب ان تواصل التحرك."

― Albert Einstein
  165. بواسطة Smart

“Some infinities are bigger than other infinities.”
  166. بواسطة Smart

“So, this is my life. And I want you to know that I am both happy and sad and I'm still trying to figure out how that could be.”
    ― Stephen Chbosky, The Perks of Being a Wallflower
  167. بواسطة Smart

“Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must lead.”
    ― Charles Bukowski
  168. بواسطة Smart

“Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don't know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of witherings, of tarnishings.”
    ― Anaïs Nin
  169. بواسطة Smart

“Do one thing every day that scares you.”

"افعل كل يوم شيء واحد يخيفك."

― Eleanor Roosevelt
  170. بواسطة Smart

“There is nothing I would not do for those who are really my friends. I have no notion of loving people by halves, it is not my nature.”
    ― Jane Austen, Northanger Abbey
  171. بواسطة Smart

“Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.”
    ― Marthe Troly-Curtin, Phrynette Married
  172. بواسطة Smart

“The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.”
    ― Terry Pratchett, Diggers
  173. بواسطة Smart

“What really knocks me out is a book that, when you're all done reading it, you wish the author that wrote it was a terrific friend of yours and you could call him up on the phone whenever you felt like it. That doesn't happen much, though.”
    ― J.D. Salinger, The Catcher in the Rye
  174. بواسطة Smart

“The real lover is the man who can thrill you by kissing your forehead or smiling into your eyes or just staring into space.”

"إن الحبيب الحقيقي هو الرجل الذي يمكن أن يثيرك عن طريق تقبيل جبهتك أو الابتسام في عينيك أو مجرد التحديق في الفضاء".

― Marilyn Monroe
  175. بواسطة Smart

“It is what you read when you don't have to that determines what you will be when you can't help it.”
    ― Oscar Wilde
  176. بواسطة Smart

“He's like a drug for you, Bella.”
    ― Stephenie Meyer, Eclipse
  177. بواسطة Smart

“If I had a flower for every time I thought of you...I could walk through my garden forever.”
    ― Alfred Tennyson
  178. بواسطة Smart

“Who are you to judge the life I live?
    I know I'm not perfect
    -and I don't live to be-
    but before you start pointing fingers...
    make sure you hands are clean!”
    ― Bob Marley