1. ,,

5 .
    6 . .
    Hosea12:5,6
    5 Even the LORD God of hosts; the LORD is his memorial.
    6 Therefore turn thou to thy God: keep mercy and judgment and wait on thy God continually.
    4 .
    5 .
    6 . .
    14 . . .
    Hosea13:4,5,6,14
    4 Yet I am the LORD thy God from the land of Egypt, and thou shalt know no god but me: for there is no saviour beside me.
    5 I did know thee in the wilderness, in the land of great drought.
    6 According to their pasture, so were they filled; they were filled, and their heart was exalted; therefore have they forgotten me.
    14 I will ransom them from the power of the grave; I will redeem them from death: O death, I will be thy plagues; O grave, I will be thy destruction: repentance shall be hid from mine eyes.
    1 .
    2 . : ǡ .
    4 . .
    5 . .
    9 ǿ ǡ .
    Hosea14:1,2,4,5,9
    1 O israel, return unto the LORD thy God; for thou hast fallen by thine iniquity.
    2 Take with you words, and turn to the LORD: say unto him, Take away all iniquity, and receive us graciously: so will we render the calves of our lips.
    4 I will heal their backsliding, I will love them freely: for mine anger is turned away from him.
    5 I will be as the dew unto Israel: he shall grow as the lily, and cast forth his roots as Lebanon.
    9 Who is wise, and he shall understand these things? prudent, and he shall know them? for the ways of the LORD are right, and the just shall walk in them: but the transgressors shall fall therein.

2. ,,