2016 Mothers Day Messages

1. Smart

You deserve all of the Best Love honour and praise for all that you do Always.
    You are an excellent mother and sister.
    You are loved more than you may ever know!Happy Mothers Day 2016!

You get a wish.
    In fact, Im sending you two.
    Its the least I could do
    for someone as magical as you!Happy Mothers Day 2016 From A Secret Best Friend!

The Super most example of love in My life.When apples were 4 & we were 5,
    then my mother said,
    I dont like Apples. Emotional Message For Mom

Everyone has seen me smiling. But you have seen me smiling and you have seen me crying! I must have never said this, but I love you a lot! Miss you Mom on this beautiful Day!
    A day has no meaning without Sun, a rainbow has no meaning without colour, a garden has no meaning without roses. And a life has no meaning without your love!
    My childhood years spent in your gentle care and companionship; my teenage days with you near me as my best friends are now my most cherished memories. Mothers Day Greetings!

Mother is a part of God.
    Mother is a part of Love.
    Mother is a part of our Strength.
    Mother is a part of our Winning.
    Mother is a part of who direct us to right path to proceed. Happy Mothers Day Messages 2016 All.
    My Mother
    We wish we could tell you About,
    Mom that how much you mean to us.
    We have no words to say about it.
    how much we appreciate you and love you.
    how much we admire you about you.
    how much we thank you alot
    for everything you have done.
    We love you so much Mom []
    Happy Mothers Day 2016
    Thank you for all the support from the day you gave birth to us. We may seem not very vocal for what appreaciation we have for you, we have this full of gratitude and love.. For your hardship in bringing up us we couldnt just say Thank you, but more of doing many things in action than saying a word. Always praying for your good health and happiness. We all love you. A message from Lovely Children to Her Caring Mother.
  2. thanks a lot